Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Slow Starter

Finally!
Well, I started this blog months ago with Stephanie Larsen as my coach but then I couldn't remember my password and that my log-in is my e-mail address and not my name. How much should I reveal that I really didn't know?
I'll keep going. I couldn't even remember my address to it! Miraculously, I found a post I made six months ago on Stephanie's blog and I clicked on my name and it took me to my barren blog. Now I am determined to learn the ways of the blog. I have no clue what I'm doing, which is sad. Apparently I don't fall into the generation of technology. I fell between the cracks. Here it goes. One day I will be a professional blogger, just you wait Enry Iggins.

1 comment:

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Hooray for Stacie Trim!! I'm so glad your a blogger now too. Okay tutorial tomorrow, come over whenever you get moving.